Intro Post

NSFW Oct. 1st, 2010 11:10 pm
grimalkin: [is cooler than you] ('67 Impala)
[personal profile] grimalkin posting in [community profile] rearviewmirror
I had the best of intentions for this community when I started it...and then I sort of went and forgot about it over the summer. I had epic, epic plans for things I wanted to write, and as sometimes (ok, frequently) happens, they're still on the shelf.

I'd still love to see some great things come of it, so membership is now open and anyone who would like to post Supernatural fanworks here can do so. Anything with a revisionist theme is an appropriate submission: bringing back a character from the dead, killing someone off who survived, changing the outcome of an episode or plotline, or even just a conversation.

My apologies to anyone who requested membership and didn't get a response; it's now open, so I can't screw up the approval process any more. Whoops.

Profile

rearviewmirror: (Default)
Rearview Mirror

November 2011

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
2021 2223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags